"You are made
-Noor Shirazie (via aestheticintrovert)
out of comets
Do not surround
yourself with those
that treat you like
dirt and dust."
why sleep when you can stay up late every night being sad then feel like shit the next day
you wrote your name on my heart in permanent marker but only let me write on yours in pencil
"It’s not just about sex. Don’t get me wrong. Sex is fucking great, but when you have a connection with someone, when you feel so strong for someone, just a kiss is enough to make your knees weak. You just can’t beat that."-(via basedemily)
"The best advice I’ve ever received is, ‘No one else knows what they’re doing either."-Ricky Gervais (via makethemdream)
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
-things to remember, -n.m. (via seabelle)
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
“All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I’ve been knocking men like you into the dust.” - Brienne of Tarth
Site Update: Outlander - Episode 105 HQ Tagless Stills x29
Please reblog. Link back to the gallery if you repost any or use for edits.
"If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all."-Anna Quindlen (via makethemdream)
"I was not myself for weeks yet nobody noticed."-(via everdeenes)